Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Announcing my Quick Guide to Understanding Medicare, Medicaid and other payer sources

If you follow my blog you haven't seen any recent articles or posts, and that's because I have been very busy working on 2 recently released book's and another book expected to be published by March 2012!

Today my very 1st book on Amazon came out! "Quick Guide to Understanding Medicare, Medicaid and other payer sources" was released for sale on Kindle Ebooks. This is a very exciting time for me! I have done a ton of writing for free over the last 2.5 years. If you have read my story and history you know why I started writing and what my intention was and is, but just as anyone who reads this, I need to make an income too. If I were independently wealthy I would continue to give it all away, but I am not. If you haven't read my story and are interested, I wrote about it for NurseTogether.com in an article titled "What Happens when a nurse gets sick?"  After reading my story you will also see why I would like to help others save money on healthcare costs!

I understand the confusion seniors, family caregiver's and folks just entering the Medicare years have.  Heck my head was spinning with the research I did for the book, even though I had a good basic knowledge!  I have met many families who have been strapped with huge medical bills because providers did not inform them of the insurance "rules" prior to treatment, ordering equipment, or sending their loved one off to rehab.  This is crazy!

My quick guide offers simplified explanations of who pays for what, who qualifies, what the benefits are with particular insurances, and how to make sure you're not unknowingly being charged for equipment, procedures  or rehab stays you would've not approved had you of known. 

Quick Guide to Understanding Medicare, Medicaid and other payer sources is available on the Amazon Kindle Bookstore for the very reasonable price of $9.99.  Don't have to worry if you don't have a Kindle because Amazon offers a Free Kindle Reader for PC's, Mac's, smartphones and IPad's.  I've also allowed free sharing for up to 14 days, hoping you will share with someone who finds the guide so indispensable they'll want their own!

This guide is just in time for Open Enrollment for private Medicare Plans which is October 15 through December 7 in 2011. 

Please share my book with anyone confused about senior insurance plans, or nearing their 65th birthday.  You and I could help them save thousands in medical expenses!

If you purchase my book and find it helpful., please leave leave a review on the Amazon site.  It is only through reviews the book will gain popularity so it can be found by others looking for information on senior insurance plans.

I'll be posting about my other recently released book soon or you can find it through my Products and Services page.



Angil Tarach-Ritchey can be reached for questions or comments at Angil@behindtheoldface.com or other contact options at http://www.behindtheoldface.com

1 comment:

Please leave your comments or questions to help guide content here.