Thursday, July 29, 2010

From Birth to Alzheimer's

From Birth to Alzheimer's is an article I wrote for the Alzheimer's Reading Room.  I have written lots of articles for several websites, but some just jump out at me because they have the potential to impact the treatment and care of the elderly in a positive way.  I think many writers experience having their favorites.

I am reposting on my blog in the possibility that one more person may read it, think differently, and improve the care they provide. "From Birth to Alzheimer's"

I  also want to encourage my readers to subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room.  ARR is the #1 site for Alzheimer's information.  Bob DeMarco, the founder, offers up to date medical news, encouragement, understanding, and an incredible insight into Alzheimer's and his mom, Dotty, who he has cared for full time for the last 6 years.  You will gain more knowledge about Alzheimer's and dementia than any other Alzheimer's site on the web.

Please post a comment here or on ARR if this article causes you to think differently or impacts you in some way.  Thank you for your attention to what I share!  I invite you to subscribe to my blog, or pass it on to someone who could benefit.

By Bob DeMarco Alzheimer's Reading Room
Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room
Enter Your Email Address

More About the Alzheimer's Reading Room




The Alzheimer's Action Plan

300 Tips for Making Life Easier


Bob DeMarco is the editor of the Alzheimer's Reading Room and an Alzheimer's caregiver. Bob has written more than 1,690 articles with more than 70,000 links on the Internet. Bob resides in Delray Beach, FL.
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments or questions to help guide content here.