I am reposting on my blog in the possibility that one more person may read it, think differently, and improve the care they provide. "From Birth to Alzheimer's"
I also want to encourage my readers to subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room. ARR is the #1 site for Alzheimer's information. Bob DeMarco, the founder, offers up to date medical news, encouragement, understanding, and an incredible insight into Alzheimer's and his mom, Dotty, who he has cared for full time for the last 6 years. You will gain more knowledge about Alzheimer's and dementia than any other Alzheimer's site on the web.
Please post a comment here or on ARR if this article causes you to think differently or impacts you in some way. Thank you for your attention to what I share! I invite you to subscribe to my blog, or pass it on to someone who could benefit.
By Bob DeMarco Alzheimer's Reading Room
- 60 Good Reasons to Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room
- Alzheimer's CareGiving -- Insight and Advice
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Self Assessment Tests)
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- Worried About Alzheimer's Disease -- You Should Be
- What is Alzheimer's? What are the Eight Types of Dementia?
- Does the Combination of Aricept and Namenda Help Slow the Rate of Decline in Alzheimer's Patients
- Alzheimer's Disease Statistics
- Is it Really Alzheimer's or Something Else?
- Ten Symptoms of Early Stage Alzheimer's
- Ten Tips for Communicating with an Alzheimer’s Patient
The Alzheimer's Action Plan
300 Tips for Making Life Easier
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading RoomBob DeMarco is the editor of the Alzheimer's Reading Room and an Alzheimer's caregiver. Bob has written more than 1,690 articles with more than 70,000 links on the Internet. Bob resides in Delray Beach, FL.